Wednesday 22 July 2009

TUESDAY,20JULY

hmmm.........
the whole afternoon was so boring~
nothing to do at home~
sitting in front of the pc d whole day~
so sienz.......
hahaha~~~
7 something~
BIG BIG SURPRICE!!!
Han came to my house and told me he wanted to drive to work~
but he was wearing as he wanted to go out~
I asked him why~
he say boss say he wanted my help~
so i was so stupid to blif him~
after changed my clothes and went out wif him~
when reach the wher he work~
~晴天霹雳~
the shop was close!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i looked at him and he smiled stupidly and told me he was just joking wif me~
OMG!!!!damn!!!!!!
he did not work today~
ermmmm~~
since he was so free~
i asked him to accompany to buy present for Missy Marilyn~
will upload the photo of the present after Marilyn received d present!!
tat all`s