Monday 20 July 2009

SUNDAY,19 JULY

it has been 49 days since my ah gong left me~
i miss him so much~~
today there is a special prayer for him~~
we cook many of his favourite food for him to enjoy~~
all his friends n relatives present~
after d prayer, we ate d food cooked by my auntie~
its damn nice~
my ah gong used to enjoy d food too~
HOPE TAT AHGONG WILL REST IN PEACE~
I MISS HIM SO MUCH~~
SATURDAY,18 JULY
went out with ah girl,mole sister n satay~
go out almost evyday..damn huey ka..
went summit-bp mall-square one-ah boy shop
went to hunt for dress for installation nite~~
bt cant't find~~
only fatfat manage to buy a dress~~
we were lik adult~
going anywhere we like~~
d only regret is we dno hw to drive~~TT
nvm..
it is 4 months to go for me to drive~~
GUYS..WAIT FOR ME YA!!!
reach home at 10~~
damn tired~~~